Enter your flight details to check which terminal you need.
For your comfort and convenience. A-Z guide to terminal facilities at JFK airport
Welcome to JFK Airport
SERVICES AT JOHN F. KENNEDY (JFK) AIRPORT
JFK has six operative terminals. Terminals 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 and 8.
The terminal buildings are arranged in a deformed U-shaped wavy pattern around a central area containing parking, hotels, a power plant, and other airport facilities. The terminals are connected by the AirTrain system and access roads
A wide variety of restaurants, bars, and shops are dotted throughout the airport, both before and after security (most of them after security).
All the terminals at JFK airport provide various services and amenities to all passengers.
Other services provided at JFK airport:
– Restrooms. Each terminal has a restroom (at least) accessible by wheelchair
– Drinking Fountains
– Pet Relief Areas
– Phones accessible for hearing impaired passengers
– Planmates (Mobile Lounges): this services is used in some occasions to transport passengers from arrivals, departures or the boarding gates area to one of the the other places. The Mobile Lounges or planmates are accessible by wheelchair and have special reserved spaces.
– Autolink Service: it is the free service for transportation between JFK service provided by Autolink Service. It is necessary to get in contact previously with the passenger’s airline to request the service, at least, 48 hours before the flight.
– Passengers assistance: there are airport’s staff dressed with red jackets that provide assistance and help to all passengers in different areas as: ground transportation, check-in or to locate the wheelchair service, among others.
Passengers with special needs or disabilities at JFK airport
Please, call the following number: 511. It has enabled parking spaces for disabled travelers. If you have any questions , you can also talk with your airline.